Books about Idoma
52. Socio-Cultural Implications of Exclusive Bio-Paternity System on the Health of Women of Owukpa Community
55. The Alekwu Festival among the Idoma of Central Nigeria: Implication for Curriculum Planners in the Nigerian Educational System
62. The Idoma inquest : a bilingual presentation in Idoma and English together with Odegwudegwu : an original bilingual play in Idoma and English.
65. The Impact of Women Colonialism on Nigerian Women. The case of Prostitution in Idoma society 1930-1960
69. The Spatial Effect of Rusty Roof on Water Quality in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue State, Nigeria
70. The Symbolic Death of Monarchs in the Process of Installation in Idoma Land: A Paradigm for Fighting Corruption in Nigeria
72. Using Idoma Puzzle and Number Riddle Game as a Source for Developing Children’s Cognitive Ability