Books about Idoma
- Reaffirmation of the Philosophical Foundation of African Religion by Solomon Ochepa Oduma-Aboh & James Bako Danjuma Tella
- Perspectives on Cross-Gender Relations in a Traditional Society by Okpeh O Okpeh Jr.
- Palm Wine Tapping Methods among Idoma and Tiv Ethnic Groups by Onuche, P., Shomkegh S. A. & Tee T. N.
- The Idoma inquest by Samson O. O Amali
- Institutionalising Idoma Cultural Heritage through Dress Code by Abigail Akpa
- Man of Courage and Character: The Ogbuluko War in Colonial Idomaland by A.P. Anyebe
- The Class System of Igede Nouns by Michael A. Abiodun
- The Role of the Igede Poet Micah Ichegbeh's Adiyah Songs by Ode S. Ogede
- Profile of the Language Situation: Idoma by Odumuh, Adama Emmanuel
- Life and Times of the Och'Idoma II by Inalegwu Odeh